SUMMER SKIRT/ WINTER STYLE: TRANSITIONAL WARDROBE

Good Morning!

The temperatures are starting to drop here in Alabama and I'm finally having a chance to get into some Winter Time Fashion. Yes to all of this!! Tights, boots, leather jackets and fuzzy sweaters... Here I Am!  

To kick off the season, I decided to pull out this great wrap split midi skirt from Pink Clove. I originally purchased this skirt in late summer and once I got it, the split was a little to high for my taste with a bare leg, but I figured with some tights for the colder season....I may have a winner.



I paired the skirt with this sweet find at the local Dillards' outlet. A cobalt blue, leather waterfall blazer by Peter Nygard.  I know it's alot to take in.  This fabulous find was marked down 65% with an extra 50% off the markdown price. I paid $32.00!!!! for a jacket that was once $165.00.
 Talk about winning!

The mock neck crop from ASOS provided the break in color I needed and I finished the look with a yellow handbag and booties by Bandolino, which were also a steal from Stein Mart...$28.00.



Of course, I had to see what this look would look like my favorite black pumps. 
I actually think the look changed from being funky to chic with just a shoe change. 


I can definitely see this skirt in rotation this season with more colorful tights and knee high boots.....HMMMM


Outfit Details

Blazer: Dillards' outlet (Similar)
Crop Top: ASOS
Skirt: Pink Clove 
Footwear: Booties: Bandolino
 Pumps: Unisa
Handbag: Thrift

Until Next Time! Tell me what you think!




What's your opinion?

@Prettypluspep