How Do You Moto? featuring FTF Gemma Moto

Hey Beauties!!!

So do we not love a great Moto-Jacket? Honestly, think I have about eight and the newest addition to the family is the Gemma Moto by Fashion to Figure.  As you all know, every item in my closet has to pull double duty.  It must go from work to play and work with the seasons. My goal is to one day have a wardrobe that can be worn every season.......Don't ask me how that is working out for me, I don't want to lie to you.

Anywho, I can say this jacket is on the my list of favorite pieces to take everywhere!  I decided to test the waters with two looks. For work: a simple bodycon and pumps and Street Chic: all black and I don't wear all black.  

Which is your favorite?


 I spotted this jacket while at the Grand Opening of the Cobb location in Georgia.  I also had the pleasure of hanging out with my blogger inspiration, The Curvy Fashionista (Link to Wrap Up) and I meet the wonderful team of  Fashion to Figure, it was a weekend of true greatness to say the least. 


The event was a huge success and I fell in love....with the jacket.


The Gemma Moto requires a ALL BLACK LOOK, don't you think?
Jacket: Fashion to Figure| Tee: ASOS| Pants: Jones New York | Shoes: Unisa| Handbag: Steve Madden| Watch: Michael Kors


Now for work, I have to admit it polished up a casual dress. 
I really didn't see wearing this dress for anything beyond a night out on the town, but I changed my mind after adding this jacket.  
Polished and Professional...RIGHT!

Dress: Rainbow Apparel| Pumps: Unisa






 I do have a bit of sad news....It's now longer online, but there are plenty in-store (FTF Locator).  
Good Luck in Your Search!!

See Ya Next Time!
Pep



What's your opinion?

@Prettypluspep