Fab Werkwear Series: Casual Friday

Casual Friday on a Monday? Why Not?

Today's post is part of a blogger's challenge from one of my favorite bloggers, Fabellis.  A woman with a great sense of style, love for vintage and can I mention, she thrifts....also.  And for the month of October, she started a great "Werkwear" Series and the last part was about my favorite day of the work week, Friday! I had to make myself part of the Casual Friday post. 



If you are a regular of my blog, you know I love a great a Casual Friday outfit.  If your not, here are two of my favorite Casual Friday post: Casual Friday and Casual Friday-Maxed Out.  Now  back to this great look. With the Fall season finally arriving here in the south somewhat, it's time to pull out my favorite pieces: a great skinny ankle pant, feminine blouse, bright jacket, nude pump and tote. These are my fall Casual Friday essentials. 


My Casual Friday look consist of items I've had in my closet for years now. 
My favorite Orange silk trench,  which was a thrift find for 5.99.
Black Skinny leg ankle pants, that I wear for work and play....all the time.
And Leopard bow top, one of my favorite pieces that is about four or more year old. 
All great items that I have loved separately and adore all together to create this look. 



Also remember Casual Friday is a great way to polish up your denim.  Wearing dark denims with structure blazer and pump will keep your look work appropriate and give your co-workers a preview to you off duty style.  



Do you love the new glasses? Bobbi Brown, the queen of cosmetics has a great optical line out.  
I think I want every pair she has made, but for now I will wear this style.  Her name is Isabella. 






I hope you have a GREAT WORK WEEK! 
Need more inspiration?  
My items are no longer in production, but here is a great look similar to what I wore. 

Casual Friday

Casual Friday by prettypl featuring ASOS

Purple corset
citychiconline.com

Cute Plus Size Clothes
modcloth.com

Pointed toe pumps
blackfive.com

Navy satchel
amazon.com


Betsey Johnson owl jewelry
lordandtaylor.com



What's your opinion?

  1. Love this look, especially that orange! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luv!!!! And by the way....I am in love with your yellow trench!

      Delete
  2. OH! You look fabulous! The trench was $5.99? *faints* That's crazy! I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you again for participating this week. Truly appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! 5.99! Some of my favorite items have been thrifts. And Thank you for doing such a great series!

      Delete

@Prettypluspep