Falling for Fall Florals

 While fall is finally peaking around the corner for those of you in the northern regions; here in the south, we're just using this time to continue to wear our summer clothing. Of course, we add some elements of fall, so not to be too far out of the seasonal loop. Me.... I am currently admitting to a lot of trends this season.  Prints have my entire heart and this fall they are everywhere I turn and I LOVE IT!! This time I choose: The Romantic Fall Floral. 




This precious print was found at a local thrift store for 2.99. I was drawn to the soft blush background with deep berries, olives and rich tans.  I think I covered the 2014 Pantone Fall colors chart with just this one skirt.  YEAH ME!! 



 Now because the weather here is still very warm, I paired it with a kelly green tee and my favorite "sleeveless blazer" or vest in off white.  This item will be following me into fall and winter, I've got so many plans for it. 


The accessory were simple....Rose gold jewelry, strappy sandals and gold chain handbag complete the look. 






I AM LOVING MY HAIR RIGHT NOW ALSO!!!!!!
 Currently using the Dr. Miracle Curl Care System.

Outfit Details:
Top: Asos
Vest: Target
Skirt: Talbots-Thrifted
Jewelry: Michael Kors, Nine West, Fossil
Shoes: Tahari-DSW
Handbag: Stein Mart



SOME OF MY FALL FLORAL FAVORITES
Fall Florals


What's your opinion?

  1. I love florals too! Great outfit, and I love the shoes. Aren't they comfy?! I have them too.

    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whitney! Thank Girl! I love these shoes. I broke my ankle in 2009 and thought I would never wear heels again but these are very comfy and I can go at least 3 hours in them.

      Delete

@Prettypluspep