Nothing Better than Summer Vintage

Happy Monday!!!!!! Over the weekend, I had a minute to clean out my summer storage and find many of my favorite vintage goodies.  Let me just say that I was super excited and filled with glee when I saw this beauty in the box.  This fun frock is circa 1970's has a really loose boho look and feel to it. Plenty of room to move with ease and is of a great lightweight fabric, perfect for summer evenings.  I imagine this ensemble being a great summer dinner date outfit or something I could wear to a festival with flats.  Or just keep the flats in my purse and go from dinner to dancing, that's what summer is all about.......My future hub should hurry and get here for the fun.  Anywho.......What you think?  And What about my new hair!!! Love to hear!





Dress: Thrifted| Handbag: Charming Charlie's| Accessories: Charming Charlie's and Thrifted| Shoes: Shoe Station




What's your opinion?

  1. I love the purple. So pretty and such a great fit on you! LOVE the hair too. Lookin' good, girl!!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต รับฟรีเครดิต เป็นเกมการเดิมพันยอดฮิตตลอดมา โดยในเว็บไซต์ของเราเป็นเว็บไซต์บริการเกม สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มี PG SLOT เครือข่ายเว็บไซต์ที่มีขนาดใหญ่อย่างใหญ่โต เราให้บริการ

    ReplyDelete

@Prettypluspep